Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:29:05 +1100
From:      Alex <other@ahhyes.net>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   linux app wont start...

 Hi Guys,

 I am trying to run a battlefield 2 server on FreeBSD 8.2 with linux
 emulation enabled, I have some other apps that run just fine.

 Here is the error I get:

 [game@srv ~/bf2]$ ./start.sh
 Error opening terminal: xterm.

 [game@srv ~/bf2]$ echo $TERM
 xterm

 I can "export TERM" and set another value but the result is always the
 same it will just say "Error opening terminal <whatever>"

 I have a suspicion it's to do with the termcap in the linux compat
 section, not the local freebsd termcap.

 Any pointers? Do i need to install another package into the linux base
 (fc10).