Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 14:07:46 EST
From:      n9ogk@juno.com (Jack W Doyle)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Aaarrgghh!!! This fscking hostname/domain setup...

Thanks, everyone for all your help!  I got the hostname to work properly
in all respects; it only required a bit of experimentation in order to
get things to work exactly the way I want them to. :)

Jack

You know you've been using UNIX enough when:
* You remember UNIX commands faster than those for DOS.
* You try to configure Win95 the same way you try to configure your X
window manager.
* Someone asks you what wordproc you use and you reply 'vi' (or your
favorite text editor).
* You type 'ls -a' instead of 'dir /w' in DOS.