Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:13:19 +0100
From:      Dominic Mitchell <Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rebranding FreeBSD

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 02:22:02AM +0200, Eivind Eklund wrote:
> I think this would be a good idea.  However, there is only one way I
> think it might acutally work in practice:
>
> (1) The core team, in private, decide on a new name.  This can be done
>     through any means - I believe personal combat is the most viable
>     one, but e-mail might be easier to arrange.

If you want to sell to the Youth market, I would suggest FurBSD.  We may
well need to vamp our IR drivers and include a speech synthesis module
to pull this one off.

A brightly coloured box and a "limiting" campaign would also work
wonders.
--
Dom Mitchell -- Palmer & Harvey McLane -- Unix Systems Administrator

"Finally, when replying to messages only quote the parts of the message
 your will be discussing or that are relevant. Quoting whole messages
 and adding two lines at the top is not good etiquette." -- Elias Levy

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com