Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:52:56 -0400
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Thinh Le" <tle@gowcmd.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: d0:Autosense failed: cable problem

Thinh

First the error message tells you, you have problem with the cable
ribbon that connects the hard dive to the motherboard. So open the
box and move the ribbon around and reset it's plugs and reboot
again. If still having problem replace cable ribbon. Second thing is
you are running a very old version of FBSD. Version 4.8 is the
current production version. Upgrade your software before asking
again as this list does not support that old of a version as you are
using.