Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:38:18 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "G. Paul Ziemba" <pz-freebsd-scsi@ziemba.us>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rescan causes offlined tape to reload

mj@feral.com (Matthew Jacob) writes:

>I'm a little baffled. I can't find any place in the kernel source that
>issues a LOAD_UNLOAD (START_STOP) with IMMED and RETEN set (0x3). What
>*specifiic* kernel source do you have? Is this an SVN tree?

I did "/usr/bin/csup -L 2 /etc/supfile" on the evening of 2011-Jan-11
with the following supfile:

    *default        host=cvsup16.FreeBSD.org
    *default        base=/usr/local/etc/csup
    *default        prefix=/usr
    *default        release=cvs
    *default        tag=RELENG_8
    *default        delete
    *default        compress

    src-all
    ports-all tag=.
    doc-all tag=.

and then followed the usual upgrade steps as outlined in /usr/src/UPDATING.

I'm not sure if there is a better way to identify the specific revisions.
I could tar up my kernel source tree and put it on the web, perhaps.

thanks,

 ~!paul
--
G. Paul Ziemba