Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 2009 13:34:43 -0800
From:      Naveen Nathan <naveen@lastninja.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu
Subject:   make config in editors/vim port

Hi,

I've returned to using FreeBSD after a couple of years. I'm trying
to compile vim without X11 and some other options that can be
tweaked in the port. Everywhere I read suggests the user should supply
-DWITHOUT_X11 when compiling Vim.

However, I notice there is an options file which has a bunch of options
other than just WITHOUT_X11 that I care about.

When I try to do ``make config'' I get:

[/usr/ports/editors/vim]# make config
===> No options to configure

I do recall there being the ability to configure the port using dialog(1)
awhile ago. Has this gone?

--
Naveen Nathan

To understand the human mind, understand self-deception. - Anon