Date:      Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:53:11 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Cc:        keramida@ceid.upatras.gr, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: row of questions to different parts of fbsd

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:33:55 +0100, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

>   The trouble is I do not want to run MSDOS in any form.  Look most of
>   works I have read about free Unices I am not particular know present
>   the systems as being full-value exchange for it.So I am somehow
>   dissapointed about your suggestion.:))

I hate to break it to you, but FreeBSD is not the best platform around
for first person shoot-em-ups.  My personal opinion is that Windows
is the best gaming platform in the world, although the Playstation is
giving it a good run for its money.  Use the right tool for the right
job, that's my advice. :-)

As I said, lots of people disagree with me, so wait for advice from them
if you insist on limiting your gaming experience to the FreeBSD
platform. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.