Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:17:39 -0300
From:      Thiago Sobral <tsobral@uniserv.com.br>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

hi...

I'm a brazilian FreeBSD user...I'm a newer, but an expert user for the
slackware and OpenBSD....I've decided to use this because I like very
much...
my first version was the 3.3 and now I purchased the newest 4.2....

my problem started when I typed "startx"... in the installation I've set up
my X win, but when tryed to start it I saw this problem :

KDENABIO ( Operattion not permited)....I'm the root, how I can't do this....

I want to fix it but I don't have ideas...

must I reinstall my X-server ?...
try to fix its the better way ?...

the rest is Ok....

please,  help me ....