Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:30:52 -0700
From:      "Mrs. Anne Kojo" <kojo@inbox.lv>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   URGENT REPLY NEEDED

From the desk of:
DR. REX CHUKWU
Email:rexchukwu@rediffmail.com / rexchukwu@inbox.lv
Lagos, Nigeria.

30/07/02

            REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my colleagues, I have decided to forward to
you this business proposal. We want a reliable
person who could assist us to transfer the sum of Twenty Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
($20,500,000) into his / her account.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by us
under the budget allocation to my Ministry and
this bill has been approved for payment by the concerned authorities. The
contract has since been executed,
commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract.
We are left with the balance US$20.5M as part
of the over-invoiced amount which we have deliberately over estimated for
our own use. But under our protocol division,
civil servants are forbidden to operate or own foreign accounts. This is
why I am contacting you to be our custodian for this
fund.

As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your address
from a site in the internet that portrayed you
(your establishment) in good light. I am the Chief Accountant/Internal
Auditor of the Contract Award Committee (C.A.C.) of
the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC). This transaction is
very much free from all sorts of RISKS and
TROUBLE from my Government. We the N.N.P.C. Officials involved in this
deal have put in many years in service to this
Ministry. We have been exercising   patience for this opportunity for so
long and to us, this is a life time opportunity we
cannot afford to miss. You need not to worry about the responsibilities of
transferring this fund into your account, because
all the administrative step needed for the transfer of this fund into your
designated bank account will be done by me. We
have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached by both of us.

My colleague and I will come to your country to arrange for our share,
upon the confirmation from you that the money has
been credited into your nominated bank account. Consequent upon your
acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your
interest by sending me a revert email via the email accounts below
(rexchukwu@rediffmail.com / rexchukwu@inbox.lv)
Your indication by revert email to me of your sincere and serious interest
will enable me send you the PROCEDURE FOR
OPERATION.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please
inform us so that we can look for another reliable
person who can assist in this respect.

It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this
transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be
discovered and business like this can not be executed without trust. This
is why we have decided to trust you for this
transaction. We are   looking forward to doing this transaction with you.
Be further informed that everybody  interest and
security had been considered before you were contacted, so be rest assured
and feel free to go into this transaction with
us. But let Honesty and Trust be our watchword throughout this transaction
and your prompt reply will be highly
appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

Best Regards,

DR. REX CHUKWU.

Please reply this mail via the above listed e-mail
addresses(rexchukwu@rediffmail.com/ rexchukwu@inbox.lv) for
confidential reasons.