Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:34:45 +0900
From:      "Wood, Russell" <Russell.Wood@rac.com.au>
To:        "rythms1" <rythms1@bigpond.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Help

This is the sort of post I'd expect from a Bigpond luser.

Read: http://www.freebsd.org/

Regards,
Russell Wood

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the =
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and =
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the =
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the =
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is =
clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for =
viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect =
damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.