Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:46:04 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Manish Jain <invalid.pointer@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Clicking on Terminal crashes XFCE4 - GIVING UP

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Manish Jain wrote:

> I have done everything possible to rectify the problem :
>
> make deinstall clean install clean (in xfce4)
> make install clean (in hicolor-theme)
> portupgrade xfce4
> pkgdb -aF
>
> The problem continues. Pasted below is the relevant output.

It's a different problem now, an xorg crash.  If you've got time, it
might be easiest to delete all your ports (pkg_delete), update your
ports tree, and start again.

If you're convinced your xorg install is good, you could selectively
force-delete all the xfce ports ('pkg_info | grep xfce' along with
Terminal, Thunar, some other stuff).  The make rmconfig-recursive in
xfce4 and start again.

Otherwise, it's hard to tell where the problem lies, but you may need to
rebuild xorg and then build xfce.