Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 07:40:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        se@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ok to remove kde port?

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

# I assume this means all the kde* != *11 ports can be removed except
# for x11/kdelibs.
#
# I'm not sure if there aren't any more that depend on stuff other than
# kdelibs.  A quick grep on INDEX show the following:
#
# >> for i in base games graphics libs multimedia network support utils; do echo -n "$i "; grep -c kde$i-1.0 /usr/ports/INDEX; done
# base 3
# games 3
# graphics 3
# libs 18
# multimedia 3
# network 3
# support 5
# utils 3
#
# Since the ports themselves and x11/kde account for 2, there seem to be
# a few more that depend on something other than kdelibs.

The following depend on kde* != 11 ports.

audio/kmikmod/Makefile
audio/kmpg/Makefile
deskutils/kproject/Makefile
devel/ktranslator/Makefile