Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:37:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET" <ml@t-b-o-h.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   All I want is a decent server!

Hi,

	I'm having a heck of a time trying to find somewhere
responsible and responsive to buy a server from. It shouldn't be
a major deal, but it does seem to be. I'm looking to replace
an ASUS AP1600R-S5. I just want something that has the same
sort of setup (Dual Xeons, 4G mem in enough chips I can
remove 1/2 if there a memory issue suspected, 4 small
size hot swap drives), CD/floppy INTERNAL this time, I need a SCSI
on a different port/channel/etc externally for a RAID, and
a redundant power supply would be really nice.

	Trying to get companies to contact me back and
get numbers that make sense is really problematic.

	Am I asking for too much? Or too little? Or
too old (SCSI).

		Thanks, Tuc