Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:58:58 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Slashdot

The article from the last BAFUG meeting that was posted this morning
made it's way to Slashdot a little bit ago. Interesting comments from
Rob Malda:

    "An anonymous reader sent us an article about FreeBSD, and life
    in Linux's Shadow. Interesting article about the culture
    difference between Linux and FreeBSD users. Its a good one for
    you FreeBSD fans and you curious Linux users alike."

Here's the interesting part:

    "I wish more BSD stuff came down the pipe here, but Linux just
    has the vast majority of the submissions here too."

Let's make his wish come true! I guess I was under the impression that
most attempts at getting BSD stuff posted had failed. Hopefully this is
really how he feels.

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle - <unfurl@dub.net>
-=| "I hate quotations." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson