Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 17:29:55 +0700
From:      Iwan Leonardus <iwanl@indosat.net.id>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   keyboard lock

hello

thanks for your time answering my question about x.25 driver

I remember you said something about keyboard lock on certain type of mother board
when the kernel is configured for ps/2 mouse. I think it happened to
one of my computer. it is Micronic motherboard. Is there any solution yet?

I tried to toggle the num lock key during system boot up after detecting the ps/2
mouse, it seems ok, but if there is any other solution i like to know

Thanks and best regards

Iwan Leonardus