Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 9:14:31 +1200
From:      <craigtw@xtra.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE Themes problem

Hi All,

     This is only a small problem, but I downloaded some themes from kde-look.org to spruce up my KDE 2.2.2 desktop but the install scripts won't work (./theme-install and ./style-install).  It comes up as saying there is no command found.  I am logged as root using the 'sh' shell as the interface.  Can you help me on this.  Thanks in advamce.