Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:55:29 +0000
From:      "Oleksandr Rudyk" <alex.rudyk@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony PRS-505 ebook reader with FreeBSD

Hi all,

I am trying to connect my sony to freebsd via usb cable and see three new
devices:
/dev/da0
/dev/da1
/dev/da2
First one for internal reader memory, other two for sony's sd and ms card
readers

I  type "ls /dev/da0*" and I see only three devices above, and didnt have
any of
/dev/da0s1 or similar.

When I am trying to access /dev/da0 I got error "Device not configured."

I expected to deal with sony as ordinary usb drive but got this problem.

Any suggestions?

P.S Sony reader use MontaVista Linux as internal OS