Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 1996 12:05:26 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TalkD

On Sat, 20 Apr 1996, Dave Andersen wrote:

> Does it say this on all machines, or just when you're trying to chat with
> a Linux or Sun machine?  We've had difficulties with both in the past.

Both. And another BSD machine. The strange thing is it was working 100%
until a few days ago.

Now, I can type talk khetan@chain.iafrica.com from any host I've telnetted
into, and it pops up on the relevant term, but when I respond (i.e.
talk xyz@abc.iafrica.com) it keeps saying Checking for invitation
on caller's machine. I am doing nothing funky, and haven't changed
anything - neither have they. Any other ideas ?
---
Khetan Gajjar
Visit at http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan/
Pipex-Internet Africa Operations