Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 1997 15:46:24 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

> You don't have to have medical, 401k or many of the other niceties
> for a small start up business.  They are costly and many, many small

That's good to know, thanks!

> You also wouldn't have to have a large group of people answering
> phones.  One or two who could act at your first line of support who

Agreed, I was thinking 2 to start with (that 350K figure I quoted
before wasn't for a roomful of people, it was actually for a very
conservative 3 employee estimate!  The most expensive (and necessary)
would be the business manager since I have little skill with (or
patience for) the minutae of running a business.

> If you all were to do something like this I would be willing to
> donate time to help get it started, I really like FreeBSD and think
> that the core team is doing a really good job.  -Sean

An interesting offer on which I may take you up someday. :-)

Thanks.
						Jordan