Date:      Sat, 27 May 2000 21:16:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/18847: Remove obsolete patch/patch-cj from the Wine port

>Number:         18847
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Remove obsolete patch/patch-cj from the Wine port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

	Vanilla FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE i386 with only those kernel configs
	required by Wine.

	patch/patch-cj does not contain any FreeBSD-specific changes and
	it seems that it was one (of several) submitted to our ports by
	mistake.

	It is unclear whether that patch is desirable or not, but in
	any case it has not been added to the original Wine code base
	for over half a year.

	To make sure, I have (re)submitted the patch to the Wine
	maintainer, so if it is a good one, we'll obtain it via that
	route.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

	Remove patch/patch-cj.