Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:46:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        t g <unixboy007@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: why c?

I know that one reason that UNIX is still mostly C is because C binaries
are a lot smaller and faster.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|