Date:      20 Jul 2002 16:46:52 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
Cc:        Christopher Sharp <csharp@freeshell.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 upgrade broke mousewheel scrolling

"Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@jhs.muc.de> writes:
> You probably shouldn't be running or mailing current, if you got stuck
> this easy & gave so little config info to diagnose.

I think that was uncalled for.  Christopher isn't a newbie asking for
assistance, he's a -CURRENT user describing a problem he's run into
and asking if anyone else is seeing the same symptoms.

Also, it's clear from your response that you don't follow -current
very closely, or you'd know that this is an actual bug, not a
configuration problem, and that patches have been posted to the list
in the past week or two.  Pot, kettle, black.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org