Date:      04 Jan 2009 15:02:33 +0100
From:      "Credit Union N.A." <memberservices@cuna.org>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changes to Terms and Conditions (please do not reply to this message).

   =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
   =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
   3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
   Please do not delete this section. Email_ID:#800207302432039035216_
   =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
   =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
   3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

   Because we care about your secur= ity, we are contacting you you to
   confirm
   that for security reason, we h= ave restricted your card number and
   your
   current PIN.

   How to activate your card
   =

       * Call 1-800-= 509-6112
       * Our automated system allows you to quickly= activate your card

   Thank you for banking with Credi= t Union N.A.!

   Sincerely,

   Scott A. Jashinski
   Online Ban= king Manager

   To protect your privacy, message= s from CUNA will never ask you for
   any information through e-mail that= would uniquely identify you.

   Please do not respond to this messag= e. Replies to this message are
   routed to an unmonitored mailbox.
   =

   CUNA made the following annotations<= /FONT>

   Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-ma= il, and any attachments,
   contains information that is, or may be, covered b= y electronic
   communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and
   p= roprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please
   be advi= sed that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using,
   copying, distrib= uting, or otherwise disclosing this
   information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that
   you hav= e received this communication in error, and then immediately
   delete it. Tha= nk you in advance for your
   cooperation.