Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:31:54 +0300
From:      Michael Pounov <misho@aitbg.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   bpf kernel crash

Kernel crash when you wish to change interface name from vlan0 to other name

It seems to be in arrival/departure events.

1) when I set up vlan0 and change name to mgmt and after that destroy mgmt.
 kernel crash in bpfdetach() at line 2495. where it tries to find interface structure.
2) when I setup vlan0, change name to mgmt and set ip address. After few seconds
 kernel crash in vlan_transmit() at line 1029. where it tries to push mbufs to bpf interface, but it is NULL.

--
Michael Pounov <misho@elwix.org>