Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:35:36 -0500
From:      exchange <exchange@exchange.goalasic.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   What is tx underrun means?

Every now and then I get this error message and I don't know how to fix it.

xl0: transmission error : 90
xl0: tx underrun, increasing tx start threshold to 120 bytes
Time Counter "Tsc" frequency 199432833 Hz
/kernel: xl0 transmission error: 90
Packet dropped - xl0 : no memory for rx list.

This system has only 64MB of RAM and serves as user's home directory.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me what is the problem, and how can
I fix it.

Regards

Hamid Ataian