Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:00:55 +0200
From:      Hans Ottevanger <hansot@iae.nl>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        re@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.4-RC5 and kdm problem

Hi folks,

I installed 4.4-RC5 both from CD-ROM and through ftp, and in both
installations the problem with kdm I reported last week still appears to
be there. And again, rebuilding kdebase2 from the ports appears to solve
the problem. IMHO the kde2 packages in RC4 and RC5 are just not
up-to-date with the ports.

It would be a pity if 4.4 was released with KDE non-functional
out-of-the-box ...

Kind regards,

Hans