Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:30:09 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org, ache@nagual.pp.ru
Cc:        re@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: getopt_long and POSIXLY_CORRECT

Could a committer with interest in -stable, please, see to it, that Andrey's
recent change to getopt_long makes it into 6.2-RELEASE?

The change makes our implementation of getopt_long closer to GNULIB's and will
make it easier to avoid code-duplication in some ports.

Thanks!

	-mi

----------  Переслане пов╕домлення  ----------