Date:      Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:03:38 +0200
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jan Stocker <Jan.Stocker@t-online.de>
Cc:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, gnome@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: nautilus-1.0.5

Jan Stocker wrote:

> Hi!
> Ive added it to my bashrc and my profile.
> I checked it and started nautilus directly from the bash and the same
> problem occurs.
> I can start mozilla-embedded with the test proggy in
> /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla-embedded and it works fine.

Did you reboot your computer? The problem is that Nautilus
starts its components indirectly through oafd daemon,
therefore the change will have no effect until you will kill
all oafd's flying around and let Nautilus start them with
the new environment. The best way to do so is to reboot your
machine.

-Maxim