Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:45:32 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        sf@slappy.org
Subject:   RFC: add new virtual category "lisp" to ports

With some recent new port additions, there are now nearly 3 dozen
ports that could fit into a "lisp" category.  That's about the same number
as we have in the "scheme" category, so one supposes if we have the
one, we ought to have the other.

This would not overlap the "elisp" category -- that is for EMACS addons.
 This category would be the language itself, bindings, and one or two
applications I suppose, too.

Unless there's some reason not to do this, I'll go ahead and write up a
PR adding the category to the various ports.

Here are the ports that look most likely to me:

devel/cl-asdf
devel/cl-asdf-clisp
devel/cl-asdf-cmucl
devel/cl-asdf-sbcl