Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 1996 12:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave Babler <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>
To:        Soren Dayton <csdayton@midway.uchicago.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port of Majordomo v1.93

On Thu, 11 Jul 1996, Soren Dayton wrote:
> > ... I do have one problem that occurs in both my
> > original setup and the port, however... the mail headers always show
> > something like:
> >
> > ----
> > [...]
> > FX-Authentication-Warning: Rigel.orionsys.com: majordom set sender to
> > 	Majordomo-Owner@Rigel.orionsys.com using -f
> > [...]
> > ----
> > Is this a problem with Majordomo & FBSD sendmail in general, or something
> > overlooked somewhere?
>
> hhmmm.
>
> looks like a classic problem of not adding majordom to the list of
> trusted users.
>
> try added
>
> Tmajordom
>
> to your /etc/sendmail.cf file and try again.  Does that solve the problem?
>
> Soren

Yes! Thank you.

One little remaining problem (probably mine, of course)... I edited the
complete (archiving and digesting) list as suggested in the
aliases.majordomo calling the list 'sample'. There is a problem with the
digest list... to subscribe to the list, majordomo/lists/sample-digest
has to be a file, of course, but the digest statement apprently wants it
to be a directory: