Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:47:19 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        paulo@nlink.com.br (Paulo Fragoso)
Subject:   Re: Formating HD SCSI.

As Paulo Fragoso wrote:

> When I format HD SCSI my sistem halt!! Why it is happing?

What are you doing exactly?  Any low-level SCSI error messages (e.g.
on the console)?

> Are there really any bugs in driver for AHA2940? I have another prolem
> whith wormiofixation errors whith CD Writer HP6020i.

With 2.2.2?  Hmm, no, the only known bug regarding worm fixation was
in 2.2-stable until very recently.  The worst bug in 2.2.2 regarding
the HP6020 drive was that you had to unload and reload the medium
after burning one.  (Fix: remove the call to scsi_stop_unit() in
wormclose().)

Again, what fixation errors?  We need SCSI error messages in order to
help you.

--
cheers, J"org