Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:39:15 -0600
From:      Steve Price <steve@havk.org>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alpha packages builds (was Re: cvs commit: ports/emulators/true...)

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 05:28:17AM -0800, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:

>   Submitted by:	steve (http://havk.org/alpha/ build scripts)

Speaking of Alpha package builds.  David has given me the keys to
drive the Alpha package build cluster.  Hopefully very soon we'll
have packages being built for Alpha on a regular basis like we do
for the ia32 arch.

Which leads me to my question.  bento is a neat, easy to remember
name.  Not that beta (the current name for bento in Alpha land)
is all that bad a name it would be nice to come up with something
more "catchy".  Any suggestions?

-Steve