Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 2002 12:33:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't seem to server real files to a different subnet

i am not sure this is the right place to post this but
then don't know where else.
i was streaming real videos from a real server(on
windows2000 with ipaddress 10.0.0.8) to a freebsd
desktop(ipaddress 10.0.0.2) and everything was working
ok.now when i tried to play the same files from
another laptop(10.0.2.5) i cant seem to do so.this
desktop is on a different subnet from my real
server.its not an ip networking issue as i can ping
the server from my laptop.just that i cant play my
real media files from the server.is there something
which says location spcified rtsp can be played on the
same subnet only?i don't think so but then cant seem
to think of anything else.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Vinod