Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:39:35 +0200
From:      =?koi8-r?B?68/O2MvP1yDl18fFzsnK?= <kes-kes@yandex.ru>
To:        Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: How to change dst IP in packet with IPFW

Здравствуйте, Chuck.

Вы писали 2 декабря 2009 г., 22:28:23:

CS> On Dec 2, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Коньков Евгений wrote:
>> Can I change dst IP in packet with IPFW?

CS> Normally this was done using natd's redirect_address capability.
CS> In newer versions of FreeBSD, IPFW has grown internal support for
CS> doing nat redirects without using the userland natd; for example,
CS> see "NETWORK ADDRESS TRANSLATION (NAT)" in the 8.0 IPFW manpage:

CS>   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ipfw&sektion=8

CS> Regards,

It says nothing about proxy_rule, it just mention about proxy_only
can any give examples how to use it?

I need next. packet goes from LAN to INET
I need ip of INET change to LAN2 ip
send packet to LAN2 and get answer
change LAN2 ip to INET ip
send packet to LAN from INET

same as usual NAT but change dst IP instead of src IP

--
С уважением,
 Коньков                          mailto:kes-kes@yandex.ru