Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:58:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      opentrax@email.com
To:        ben@scientia.demon.co.uk
Cc:        bugs@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/23292: /etc/dumpdates is not documented in section 5

Sorry,
   It's been done for a while. It is not a man page. It is just
a document explaining /etc/crontab. If you feel that it is weak
as a whole, or in part, please fell free to use parts of it.
You can review it at:

http://www.svbug.com/projects/documentation/freebsd-default-cron.html

Feel free to pinch. :-)

					Jessem.