Date:      Fri, 04 Jun 1999 01:34:58 -0700
From:      Site Palace <admin@sitepalace.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NIC Card

I believe I'm experiencing a problem with my ethernet card in my server...
But, since it is not located in a town near me I wondered if anyone has or
knows of a utility that may test it, or something that could transfer data
through it to see if it is actually acting up...  The company that
co-located the server says that it is fine and sent me a bill for checking
it :)  but, they are not even sure now if it is working correctly...  Does
anyone have any ideas on how to test/correct this?    Thank You...