Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 21:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Castor Fu" <castor@geocast.com>
To:        Bryan Liesner <bleez@bellatlantic.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dc0 problems

I've seen some stability problems with a macronix 98715AEC-C based
cards under NetBSD.  It sometimes corrupts its receive buffers
and the recovery code is not quite right.  I suspect the
problem here might be the same.

Another issue is that the receive buffers must be aligned to
32-bits.  I have no idea if the FreeBSD driver does this.  The
NetBSD one didn't until recently.