Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:20:46 +0200
From:      "Anthony Human" <anthonyh@korbitec.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsup-mirror supfile configuration for specific source

Hello,
=20
Currently we have quite a number of servers running either 5.5 Release
or 6.2 Release. I would like to configure a BSD box as a cvsup-mirror to
serve our internal servers. I am doing this to hopefully save both time
and bandwidth when updating.
=20
Please could someone assist me with configuring the supfile to only
download the source for the above versions? Any other advice/tips would
be much appreciated.
=20
The default supfile looks so:
---------------
#
# Standard supfile for CVSup FreeBSD mirrors.
#
*default delete use-rel-suffix umask=3D002
cvs-all                release=3Dcvs        =
prefix=3Dprefixes/FreeBSD.cvs
gnats                 release=3Dcurrent
prefix=3Dprefixes/FreeBSD-gnats.current
www                 release=3Dcurrent  =
prefix=3Dprefixes/FreeBSD-www.current
mail-archive      release=3Dcurrent  =
prefix=3Dprefixes/FreeBSD-mail.current
distrib                 release=3Dself        =
prefix=3Dprefixes/distrib.self
=20
Thanks,
Anthony