Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:12:17 PDT
From:      "Yon Thulung_rai" <yanraiwelcome@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help help

Hello,

I bought freebsd 3.4 with you and installed on my pc.  everthing isn't
working for me; I have hp inkjet printer, it doesn't work; mcopy, mformat
commands don't work.  What do I have to do make these commands/functions
work?  I try to read the manaul but it does makes more confusing.  It
doesn't explain the way the regular text books expalins.  such as to look
one problem it points different pages and chapter; go there, from there go
on this page bla bla.  It is more frastrating than ever.

I am taking sys admin at UC extension.  I need to do my project and
homeworks print out.

However, I have four CDs of freebsd 3.4; I haven't installed #2,#3, #4,
Do I need to install inorder to run the all commands that I need?
How can I install them?  What is command to install?

Thank your for your help.  In the class, I am the only one freebsd user.
Everyone else SunOS, hp Aux, Solars.  Please help me help me

Sincerely
Yan