Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 15:29:48 +0800
From:      Michael Robinson <robinson@netrinsics.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JDK2 binary update

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 06:41:32PM -0600, Nate Williams wrote:
> > P.S. Why is it, exactly, that Blackdown is not able to release a "Blackdown
> > FreeBSD JDK" binary?
>
> Because their current license limits them to releases for Linux.

So I guess no one is going to chance a release of "Blackdown JDK for
Berkeley Linux" then?

	-Michael Robinson

P.S. To whom at Sun should expressions of displeasure be addressed?

P.P.S. Did the 1.2 port ever complete JCK testing?

P.P.P.S. Does anyone have an approximate idea of when Hotspot would have a
     native port?