Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:52:54 -0400
From:      "Christopher J. Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        charlespeters@chickenbean.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD

What kinda of network are you using?  How many hosts, etc? Are they valid IP's
or internal LAN ips?  (E.G. 10.x.x.x)   I have a 5 computer LAN which i
receintly setup with the FreeBSD machine as the gateway/router.  I have ppp
running and performing IP masquerading.  Works beautifully so far.
 I'll be happy to give you more info if this is what you're interested in.