Date:      Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:18:05 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "Captain Jack" <jack@rabbit.eng.miami.edu>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: rebooting.

I think it depends upon the hardware configuration.  I have two machines
with 3.0-STABLE.  One is fine and the other does the same thing.  Especially
when under a moderate network load.  That particular machine is my
firewall/gateway.  I just put Linux on it to see if it still does it (I
haven't been able to diagnose any faulty hardware).  So far, no reboots.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com