Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 05:24:06 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Tim Wiess <twiess@ahaza.com>
To:        <smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KSE

Hello,
Lately I have been reading about the work that is being done to support
kernel scheduled entities in FreeBSD. I am very anxious to look at the
code for this and see if I might be able to contribute anything to the
project. Although it doesn't look like the code has been merged into
CURRENT yet. Is this true? If so, does anyone know where the current
development for this is being done?

Thanks.

tim