Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:20:45 +1000
From:      Joe Raine <questav@questronix.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thanks

Many thanks to everyone for all the information and encouragement. I will
be placing an order with Walnut Creek for the FreeBSD CDROM and I will be
purchasing some of the books referred to in your replies.

Again, many thanks for your support and advice.

Regards,
Joe Raine.

 QUESTRONIX  - Quest Electronics P/L  -  Quest AV
 Please send all Mail to:
 P O Box 548,  WAHROONGA,  NSW,  2076,  AUSTRALIA
   and all Deliveries to:
   2/1 Leonard St, HORNSBY, NSW, 2077,  AUSTRALIA
 Fax (Int'l +61 2) 9477 3681
                    Phone (Int'l +61 2) 9477 3596