Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:02:43 -0500
From:      Ultradev Technologies Corporation <lthi@total.net>
To:        "'www@freebsd.org'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to boost web traffic within days. Introducing 1998's hottest web marketing tool.

UNSOLICITATED COMMERCIAL MESSAGE. You could easily block or filter out a message with such label, in which case you would not even be aware of it. This is proof that spamming should and could be a non-issue. Nevertheless, your address was published on a web site we visited. Therefore, we hope you won't consider this message as an invasion of your privacy. And, judging by the web site content we felt that you could be very interested by our product. If it is not the case we apologize for the inconvenience and by simply forwarding this message to block@ultradev.com your address will be removed permanently from all our lists.

Dear Internet User:

We first visited the web site   http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multios/multios.html   when it was published on Yahoo! on November 17th 1997 and visited it again recently on  Fri Jan 16  19:24:47 1998.

Our viewing of the site prompted this e-mail because you are obviously using the Internet to promote your product or service. You invested money, time and energies to open your site on the web. But unlike too many web sites owners are doing, make sure that you don't simply rely on a message in a bottle to reach your market. If you are an owner, a sales manager, a webmaster or a web sites promoter who expects a larger and more qualified traffic converting to more sales, if you've been waiting for all those visitors but you are somewhat disappointed, we developed a perfect and very affordable solution: TAM-TAM e-mail campaign manager (tm).

Designed with the business-to-business trade in mind, TAM-TAM harvests for you thousands of e-mail addresses from finely targeted web sites, even while you sleep. It lets you manage large and sophisticated e-mail campaigns to reach real potential clients worldwide. This Windows95 application is not about bulk e-mail. On the contrary, on the Internet when it comes to e-mail, "small is beautiful" because it is counter-productive to send zillions of messages indiscriminately. And with TAM-TAM it is very easy to target real potential customers. TAM-TAM is the greatest tool available not only to invite visitors to your site, but also to introduce new products and services, to build a business network or a virtual company, to hunt for or to offer a job, to invite bids, to raise funds, to seek financing, to conduct surveys or market research, to submit a project, to issue press releases, to announce web site address changes, to promote shows and exhibitions, to sell or to buy a property, to find franchisees, to look for partners, to exchange information, etc... rapidly and easily.

Your competition may be using TAM-TAM right now. The Internet expands your client base, but it also increases your competition. This is why you must be easier to find on the web. Download TAM-TAM now and boost traffic and sales within days.

TAM-TAM e-mail campaign manager (tm) is already becoming the hottest web marketing tool of 1998. It is very powerful and sophisticated, yet owners as well as web sites promoters will find it easy and fun to use. Buy it now! TAM-TAM will save you a lot of time. You can download it using the latest web installation technology, and can harness its power within an hour from now. TAM-TAM pays more than itself at first use and can help you become the next big Internet success story.

Visit us now and get TAM-TAM at a special introductory price (50% off). With our "no questions asked, 30-day money-back guarantee" it's absolutely risk free. And if you order now you get a free TAM-TAM T-shirt.

Click here to view and get TAM-TAM:    http://www.ultradev.com/tamtam/

If you want to boost web traffic and sales within days, it's really worth a visit. We'll explain how it works and guide you through a sample campaign. You'll definitively want TAM-TAM to work for you immediately. A short visit will convince you.

Steve Roberts
Vice-President Sales, Tam-Tam
Ultradev Technologies Corporation
sales@ultradev.com

P.S. Your address was found by TAM-TAM and this message was sent by TAM-TAM.