Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 2015 15:11:48 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: best options for a *WORKING* MTA

Yes I did I said several time.... I specifically said I can connect to port
25 from localhost but not remotely... I fixed it with exim so it is not an
issue any more but the point is the default sendmail config is simply
broken and so badly documented that making it work as described in the
handbook or on various sites for 10.1 is very confusing