Date:      Mon, 06 May 2002 22:08:45 -0400
From:      Damien Tougas <damien@tougas.net>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice: Linux binary won't run

--On Thursday, May 02, 2002 09:40:55 -0400 Michael Lucas
<mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org> wrote:

> Thanks, Chris, but no dice.  Anyone else have a suggestion?

I have installed 641C and now 1.0 on a FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE workstation. When
I originally did the install I remember that I had to upgrade the linux
glibc to 2.1.3 from whatever version comes by default (I have
linux_base-6.1 with linux_base-7.1 installed over top of it). Once I did
that, everything worked fine for me.

Not sure if this will help you out, but I do remember that I had to do it
to get things working properly.

---
Damien Tougas