Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:32:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        Oleg Ogurok <oleg@ogurok.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot disk

Well.
Thanks for all the responses. I have it now.  I must say that 90% of you
have been very rude. I detect a hint of intellectual snobbery here.
My name is not   " hey buddy "  .
It doesn't do the image of the OS and it's supporters well when people
come in and slam on someone asking a simple question. An answer would
suffice. Can all the comments. Yes it may have been easy to locate. But
not for someone not familiar with the servers at Free-BSD. And the search
on the freebsd.org site was flat out dead for answers. As was dejanews.
Thank you to all those that didn't lower themselves to personal attacks
and provided info instead.
Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)