Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 1995 14:14:19 GMT
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Re: Printer setup for HP laser 4 or Declaser 5100 ?

    Amancio> I settle for the parallel interface,...
    >> It supports the so-called `Bitronics' interface, right?  If
    >> so, make sure your cable also supports two-way communication
    >> ... you want diagnostics from PostScript, don't you?

    J"org> ...and get somebody hacking the lpt driver supporting input
    J"org> operations. :)

Doh!

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe
you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because hey,
free dummy.  -- Jack Handey