Date:      Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:42:15 -0500
From:      "Michael A. Smith" <msmith@code-fu.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Sham Khalil <ksham@pd.jaring.my>
Subject:   Re: font in xfterm4

 > i have xfce4 and xfterm4 on my freebsd 4.9-RC
 > how do i replace font and size for xfterm4?

I edited the command for xfterm (right-click on the button on the launch
bar) to "xfterm -sb -sl 2000 -fa bitstream_vera_sans_mono -fs 10" to get
the options I like (-sb for scrollbar, -sl 2000 for a 2000-line scroll
buffer).

Note: the above command is on my XFCE3 system. I'm not at my XCFE4
system, so I don't know if the main command is xfterm or xfterm4. Either
way the parameters are the same.

Good luck! Enjoy XFCE4.

--
Michael A. Smith <msmith@code-fu.com>